Breeders’ Cup Fundraiser 2019
- October 27th – November 5th (All Active Racing Days)
- 11 locations in total
- Free parking
- Water and light snacks at all locations
- Using a Square check out system on Ipads
- We need roughly 60 volunteers on the 2 main days of Friday and Saturday (November 1 & 2)
Please consider sharing this information with your friends, small groups, church, etc. It will be a great opportunity to hang out while helping us make a difference. If you would like to recruit a team from your church, school, Bible study, etc., let us know and we will be sure to help answer any questions you may have. Click Here to Contact.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
- Where do we meet and when?
- We will have a set location in the volunteer marking lot and we will walk over in small groups into the assigned locations.
- Is there a uniform?
- Yes! All volunteers should wear khaki pants, an official Breeders’ Cup Shirt (provided by us when you check-in) and comfortable shoes – you will be standing most of the day.
- What will I be doing?
- Our volunteers serve by working the cash register, answering basic questions for customers (prices, size availability, etc.) and occasionally restocking items.
- Will I be trained?
- Yes! Each day a location manager will show everyone in the tent how to work the cash register, which is a basic Square system on an Ipad. Managers will be available throughout the day in case of technical problems.
- Will there be breaks during the day? Lunch? Restroom Breaks?
- Yes! Everyone will have a lunch break. Restroom breaks can be rotated with your fellow volunteers. Each location will have bottled water and light snacks.
- What’s the minimum age to volunteer
- The minimum age is 14 years old and any volunteer under 16 must be accompanied by an adult or guardian.
- This sounds awesome – I want to serve! How do I sign up?
- CLICK HERE to sign up!
If you are interested in bringing a group of 10+, coming in from out of town and need help securing housing, or have any other questions, please email Adrienne Stratton at email@example.com.